Monday, December 7, 2009


12/7/09

At last, a complete night’s sleep for me. Opened my peepers to a change in weather indeed…looks like Seattle, with gray clouds and fog. My “glass-half-full” side is telling me, “No problem, sun is on the way.” I choose to believe that “me.”

After lounging unashamedly for several hours this morning, we threw on our suits, grabbed our “shower buckets” and are off to the pool and hot springs. Spent at least two hours hanging in the hot water, in the rain, talking with a Canadian couple. They are on their maiden voyage too, and have experienced similar little mishaps, i.e., owner f-ups , as we.


A nice hot shower and a wet run back to Blue, for reading and just cozying up. And what a surprise and delight for us…my brother Bernie and his son Bradley will be here soon! Can’t wait to see them. We’re all going to our favorite restaurant in Palm Springs, El Gallito – same one we’ll be eating at on Wednseday, my 53rd birthday. Bern and Brad are playing chauffeur for us tonight, which is sweet, as their condo is in PS, and they’ll have to hump us back and forth.

And let me just state this here and now….there will be no photos today – except of our precious shower buckets – while it rains in the desert. There is no need to torture myself, my darling, or anyone else in the world with pics of rain in the desert! Will not do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment