Tuesday, December 8, 2009



12/8/98

Well, one day prior to my 53rd Birthday. Wish I had brought my tiara along - dang!

Had a hell of a time falling to sleep last night, but got up OK. We hit the town for groceries, then came back and RAN to the pool. A night and day of rain would not deter us! We WILL tan when it’s 58! It was a lovely time, much reading, talking to our new Canadian friends, hot springing.


While I was in the big pool, and Tony in the hot springs, I could hear someone talking to the Canucks about health care. I told the woman I was swimming with, “Oh boy, I knew that subject would come up eventually.” We both steered clear and talked of our love for books.

Voices kept rising, as Tony and an equally loud woman went at the politics, cost, Presidency, etc. I loved hearing the action, but wanted no part of it. I finally zipped over to get good and warm before I showered, and talked about menopause and travel (???) with the women on my end. Tony was quite loud, as was our Canuck. Didn’t I ask in a blog a few days a go to “mix it UP”? Stirred and shaken…

We like this park, wish we could just stay and stay in the sun. But, off early tomorrow, not sure where we’re going, but I want to drive a little, then treat myself for being 53!

No comments:

Post a Comment